Focusing on sustainable ranching , the first annual Butcher’s Ball brings together chefs, ranchers, and farmers from Houston and surrounding areas for a day-long celebration of meat, music, and more at the beautiful Rockin’ Star Ranch in Brenham, TX. 44Farms will be providing all of the beef for the day.
During the day you’ll enjoy…
- Hands-on butchering demonstrations including the break down of a whole elk from the ranch’s own herd
- Gourmet fare from a variety of Southeast Texas’ top chefs
- Live music that promises to feed your rock and roll soul
- Specialty cocktails and craft beer
- Farmer’s market presented by Urban Harvest
- Special art exhibition from acclaimed photographerGalina Kurlat
A people’s choice vote will be held to choose your favorite dish of the day, and the winner will receive the “Golden Cleaver” award.
Tickets are $149 per person.
Portions of ticket sales will go to Foodways Texas to…
View original post 256 more words